Monday, December 20, 2010

THE TIME HAS COME!!! *tear tear*

Final class and the EXHIBITIONNNNN
So last minute things I did: made the stickers, and COMPLETELY REGEARED THE CAR. We ended up leaving two wheel and putting two turning wheels on the front. Not a fun thing to do 2 hrs before the FINAL showoff.
But the show itself was AWESOME. We eventually got rid of the sound-making resistors because the hall was too loud and the car was getting stuck, but the kids and Wellesley students loved driving the house around (once we reminded them to point the remote exactly right). Success!
Here is a video my daddy took of my project and others:



Retrospective:
Fabulous class. I made great new friends, learned how to build things, and overcame my fear of computer science, all while having a BLAST. Highly recommend this class to everyone.

Thanks for the adventure... now go have your own!
Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment